Business Development Manager
The Leadership Circle is an internationally renowned leadership development and assessment organisation. Recently voted by Forbes as being the premier leadership 360 assessment globally. We are celebrating our tenth year in Australia and expanding our team.
The Business Development Manager role is a newly developed role.
Based from Sydney the focus will be an Australian wide role encompassing:
- Developing relationships with Human Resource leaders and business leaders in corporate Australia, professional service firms and business schools.
- Hosting information and marketing events to educate the parts of the market unaware of the power of The Leadership Circle
- Leading the replies to Government tenders
- Liaising between the certification/education faculty and community support team to provide seamless and efficient post education learning pathways for practitioners
- Liaising between our Customer Service team and the Full Circle Group consulting team to provide a timely solution to all external enquiries
- Reports into the area President
Who you are?
By now you will have had a career in both corporate and consulting roles. You enjoy helping leaders develop themselves, their teams and organisations and want to be at the leading edge in providing solutions for same. Building corporate relationships is something you enjoy and are keen to expand upon. Developing win-win commercial outcomes is part of your well-earned reputation.
Certified in the Leadership Circle products and tools, you are ready to lead our business expansion in Australia.
Ideal prior experiences to include:
- Working at or into senior leadership roles in organisations
- Developing organisation development solutions enabling demonstrated change
- Demonstrated success in solution and product sales environments
- Tertiary Qualifications in human resource development or related area
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to lead virtual projects and teams
If this is of interest please contact Sonja Firth by email email@example.com and send your resume for a chat.